- One 4.5-pound jar of citrus-flavored energy drink mix, now with Stevia
- Contains a unique complex carbohydrate blend including amylopectin starches and maltodextrins
- Promotes re-hydration, muscle strength, and improved endurance
- Reduces cramping and post-workout soreness
- The same sports drink that pros have used for more than 16 years
CytoSport Cytomax Sports Performance Mix, Cool Citrus, 4.5 Pound
Cytosport’s Unique Complex Carbohydrate Blend Including Amylopectin Starches and Maltodextrins, Crystalline Fructose, Dextrose, Alpha-l-polylactate (Our Patented L-Lactate Formulation Containing Non-acidic L-Lactate Ionically Bound to L-arginine), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, L-aLanine, L-gLutamine, Acesulfame Potassium, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Oxide, Turmeric Powder, Dicalcium Phosphate, Chromium Nicotinate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Succinate, Potassium Succinate, Calcium Succinate. Electrolytes: Sodium (120 Mg), Potassium (60 Mg), Magnesium (14 Mg), Calcium (6 Mg).
How to Use Cytomax Maximum Endurance for Cyclists and Runners: Mix one to one and a half scoops of Cytomax in 16 oz of water. Begin drinking 15 to 30 minutes into exercise. Drink 5 oz every 15 minutes. After training, slowly drink another 16 oz over the next hour to aid in recovery. Store in a cool, dry place to avoid caking. If caking occurs, simply break up with a spoon or other utensils.